Standing in front of me right now
Spitting in the soil right now
Molding the soil right now
Rubbing the soil on my blindness of upliftment
And yes!
My upliftment is now crystal clear
Like a glass house in a mountain town
Success is sure
Scoring them back to back
Season upon seasons
League upon league
Banging the goals so easy pizzy
Happily shouting
Suuuuuuuu!
As if I'm Cristina Ronaldo
Mercy!
Mercy!
Mercy!
I command mercy!
I invoke mercy!
I call on mercy!
Global mercy!
Award winning mercy!
From Barcelona to inter Miami
To the world entirely I have mercy
My life is filled with mercy
And goodness
Kiss me now
Touch me now
Arouse me with fulfillment of my destiny
Hahahaha
Abracadabra
Crux sacra sit mihi lux
Non draco sit mihi dux
Vade retro satana
Abracadabra
Abracadabra
Abracadabra
I posses my possession
Yeseraye!
Copyright © Samueldpoetry




0 comments:
Post a Comment