Tuesday 4 September 2018


Why I Need Leads For Poetry Blog

Most people know me to be Samueldpoetry (the Leo with wings flying); the guy that loves poetry so much he sleeps with one bible and three anthologies under his pillow so as to dream sweet poetic dreams. 

On the contrary, you might know that I'm into other part-time jobs (school teaching just to mention one) that give opportunities to blog regularly.

As a poetry blogger, I have dimmed it fit to seek alternative traffic sources to support my blog ever since I lost my googke first page ranking as a result of URL switch.

Part of traffic alternatives I use is LeadsLeap and the platform is awesome even as a free member because I easily use the leadsleap list builder tool to crop-and-harvest 40% of the traffic to this blog.

Benefits of Leads Generation

Actually, any blog owner can use leadsleap free to 

(1) Advertise and get quality targeted traffic. 

(2) Make money from its PPC program_ even you don't need to have a website to do this number 2. 

(3) Write reviews and get SEO traffic. 

(4) Use its unique linking tracker to check if you're getting real visitors or bot traffic. 

(5) Manage your own popup generation system by using its popup generator.

If you're not interesting in checking the leadsleap home, then click on Continue Reading

Samuel C. Enunwa aka samueldpoetry
(the Leo with wings flying)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

10 Most Trending Stories

Popular Posts